The spinner template prints a circle with pictures and an arrow to cut and place on top. The spinner allows 2 to 5 picture slices.
Attach the arrow to the middle of the spinner using a brad fasteners. It works best to laminate the arrow and spinner and/or print on cardstock. You may also purchase plastic spinners here to attach to the spinner.
Spinners are a great teaching tool for many lessons and activities. Here are a few ideas:
- Story prompt: spin the spinner to find a theme / character to write or act out a story
- Fair turn: place student photos and names and spin to see whose turn will be next
- Choosing an Activity
- Playing a Game: Great for use with our gameboards, adapt a commercial game, or create your own game
- Demonstrate Probability in early statistics
- Determine movements within an obstacle course: crawl, tiptoe, etc.