Flashcards can be used for drills, games, visuals, or communication starters. This template create 4 cards per page. Text can be placed above or below the picture.
Here are some ideas for making flashcards in your classroom or practice:
- Place target speech words to practice. Color code by sound: beginning /r/, final /k/, etc.
- Teach themeatic vocabulary and display
- Use as visual cues for specific behaviors such as speech strategies, social skills, or listening skills
- Use for story starters such as characters, places, conflict, or actions.
- Create question cards to teaching how to ask or answer wh- questions.
- Sensory strategy choices or Brain breaks.
Here is a free sample of Flashcards of Reading Strategies:
More flashcard ideas from our Sharing Center: