Kids LOVE to roll the dice!
Making versatile dice games is so easy with LessonPix.
- Download this blank Roll and Say template from the sharing center
- Laminate or put inside of plastic page protectors or report covers
- Add some soft fuzzy Velcro for each target
- Choose your images and print small picture cards and laminate.
- Add prickly Velcro the picture cards and you are ready to go.
- Store the pages and images in a binder for quick access.
Use our dice rolling grid template to easily customize a grid to target sounds, parts of speech, vocabulary, etc.
- Put the die/dice in a clean parmesan cheese container or small Tupperware container with lid to keep them from constantly falling off the table.
- Use the new clothes pin literacy template and the kids can clip or cover the words they said correctly.
- To work on a variety of skills with the same images in either activity, the child can:
- provide a synonym or antonym
- describe the picture
- use it in a phrase or sentence
- identify the number of syllables
- identify the initial, medial or final sound